1. Sift the flour into a large bowl then add the yeast, yogurt, salt, and oil.
2. Crumble the cardamom with your fingertips then add it to bowl with your other ingredients
3. Add the water and knead with a spoon
4. Cover the bowl with a cloth and leave it to rise for approx. 2 hours
5. Once the dough has risen, grease and line a baking and flatten the dough into the tray
6. Garnish the surface of the dough with halved yellow tomatoes, baby bell peppers and rosemary.
7. Fill the oven's tank with water then place the focaccia dough into the oven.
8. Select the 6TH SENSE Functions, Pizza/Pizza thin/Round, and set the steam level to low for 25 minutes
9. To serve, cut the focaccia into slices and garnish with cream cheese, smoked salmon and rocket salad.