1. Let’s start with soaking the dried mushroom in abundant warm water for half an hour, changing water twice in that timespan.
2. Next, let’s turn on the stove.
3. In a pan, put a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, garlic and chopped parsley, basil and thyme.
4. At this point, let it gain flavor for three minutes, then add the drained dried mushrooms and the ground veal.
5. Time to sauté for 5 minutes over high heat, then pour white wine and let evaporate.
6. Now, add tomato sauce, salt and pepper, and continue cooking for about 45 minutes.