1. In a bowl, mix the sugar with the flour (80g) and cocoa powder (70g).
2. Slowly pour the milk (700ml) into the bowl, stirring constantly.
3. Add the coffee (1 cup) to the mixture and let it cool down. While it's cooling, lightly crush your Amaretti biscuits (60g) in a separate bowl to make your crumble and set aside.
4. Once cool, place a non-stick pan on the induction hob and select the 6TH SENSE function.
5. Use the arrows to navigate on the display menu and select the Boiling function.
6. Pour the mixture into the pot and add the crumbled Amaretti biscuits.
7. Bring the mixture to a boil and cook for about 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
8. Pour into individual molds and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
9. Serve on plates and garnish with Amaretti biscuits and berries (150g).