1. For starters, mix in a bowl flour, crumbled yeast, salt, sugar, oil and enough water to make a soft dough: knead vigorously for 10 minutes on a floured surface, then let the dough rise for 2 hours in a warm and dry place.
2. At this point, divide the dough into 10 servings and, without re-kneading it, quickly make a ball with each serving, placing in the middle some mozzarella and finely sliced bacon dice.
3. Set the dough balls aside for thirty minutes at room temperature and away from any air draft.
4. Next up, turn on the stove and set on it a casserole with abundant peanut oil; heat at 180°.
5. Deep fry the dough balls until golden brown, drain on paper towels and eat them piping hot.