1. For starters, clean the shrimp: remove shells and tails, and devein.
2. Next up, rinse with cold water and chop coarsely with a knife.
3. At this point, skin, descale and debone the sea bream fillets, and with the use of a carving knife (large kitchen knife) cut them into small dice.
4. In a mixer, blend the crustless sliced bread with herbs, then add the egg.
5. In a bowl, mix fish and shellfish meat, flavored with lemon zest, add the ginger juice obtained by grating a root on a piece of white paper towel, and subsequently squeezed, then season with salt and pepper.
6. At this point, complete the mixture by adding the bread and herb cream and, with moist hands, make little balls having a diameter of 2 cm; if the mixture is too soft, firm it up by adding a few tablespoons of bread crumbs.
7. Then, coat the balls in bread crumbs mixed with almonds.
8. Now it’s time to turn the stove on, place on it a roomy casserole containing abundant peanut oil and fry at about 170°. Serve immediately.