1. Cut the chicken into thin strips
2. Place the chicken strips into a bowl and add a pinch of salt, the mint leaves and the curry powder.
3. Add in the raisins and pinenuts and combine.
4. Remove the core of the apple with an apple corer.
5. Stuff the apples with the seasoned chicken and place onto a baking tray along with the cinamon sticks and star anise.
6. Fill the steam oven with the required amount of water.
7. Place the apples into the oven.
8. Set the cooking setting to - Ventilated, 180°C and a medium steam level.
9. Once cooked, remove the apples from the baking tray and place into a dish. Pour the juices from the baking tray over the apples.