1. Let’s start with cleaning cuttlefish well.
2. Next, put cuttlefish in a bowl with the juice of one lemon, two tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, a peeled garlic clove, salt and pepper.
3. Let gain flavor for 20 minutes.
4. Turn on the stove and set the hot plate on it.
5. Now it’s time to cook the cuttlefish for 5-7 minutes on each side
6. Let’s move on to the dressing: mince the previously desalted capers, orange and lemon zest, and some parsley.
7. Add the orange juice and a few tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.