1. For starters, shell and devine the shrimp and rinse under running water.
2. Next, souse them for 30 minutes in a marinade of lime juice, a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper.
3. Clean the pineapple and cut it into little wedges.
4. Time to skew the prawns alternating them with bay leaves, lime and pineapple slices.
5. Now, turn on the stove and set the hot plate on it. Cook the skewers at high temperature for a couple of minutes on each side.
6. Finally, it’s time to serve the skewers topped with the sauce obtained by blending the avocado along with greek yogurt, a few mint leaves, salt, pepper and a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.