1. For starters, clean the leeks eliminating roots, outer leaves and hardest green part, then wash and slice.
2. Next up, clean and slice the mushrooms, and cut the bacon into strips.
3. Warm the broth in a pot.
4. At this point, put a pan on the stove, adding oil, bacon, leeks and mushrooms, and let all ingredients brown.
5. Time to add the rice and sauté for 1-2 minutes, stirring with a wooden spoon; pour white wine and let it evaporate over high heat.
6. Little by little, add the hot broth and continue cooking the rice for 15-18 minutes, stirring occasionally.
7. It’s now time to remove from the heat the risotto while still soft and al dente, add butter knobs and grated Grana cheese and mix; let it rest for a while and serve hot.