1. Let’s start with removing damaged leaves from the lettuce head; then, wash and cut it in strips; clean the leek and cut it into thin slices.
2. Next up, place a pot on the stove
3. Time to add peas, sliced leek, and about 3/4 l of water.
4. Bring to a boil and continue cooking over medium heat for about 20-25 minutes
5. When cooked, add the lettuce strips and season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
6. It’s now time to blend the mixture slowly adding oil in thin threads, and, if necessary, sieve it.
7. Finally, serve the soup, topping it, if desired, with croutons or sautéed fish fillets