1. Let’s start with softening gelatin in cold water. Then, blend pistachios until they turn into powder, and chop the chocolate.
2. Once that’s done, mix egg yolks with sugar in a bowl; add chopped pistachios and pour in milk.
3. Time to pour the mixture into a saucepan, place it on medium heat and bring it to 85°, stirring constantly.
4. Add the drained and squeezed gelatin and stir until it is completely dissolved.
5. At this point, pour the mixture into a bowl, add the chopped chocolate; let it cool completely and incorporate the whipped cream; pour into individual ramekins and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours
6. Now, top the cake with mango salsa
7. For the sauce, mix the mango with sugar.