1. Let’s begin with cleaning squid and calamari; divided in two portions. Shell the shrimp tails, wash and set them aside. Fillet and slice fish.
2. Now, skin and deseed tomators and chop the pulp. Clean and dice celery, leek, carrot and fennel.
3. Place the pot on the stove with 1 liter of water, wine and salt, tomatoes and diced vegetables.
4. Now, bring to a boil, then add cuttlefish and squid, fish steaks, shrimps and saffron.
5. Simmer for 15 minutes.
6. Time to remove from the heat, sprinkle with chopped parsley, a little ground pepper and drizzle with oil.
7. Serve warm accompanied with slices of toasted bread, if desired.