1. Clean and slice the mushrooms; cut the zucchini into small cubes; peel and chop the scallion.
2. Put a pan on the stove with EVO and the chopped scallion and let it sweat; Add the mushrooms and the zucchini and cook over a high flame for a couple of minutes until brown; add salt and pepper, remove from the stove and drizzle with the previously prepared herbs.
3. Distribute the vegetables in the small pans greased with butter; add the Emmental cheese cut into small pieces and an egg for each casserole.
4. Cook on the stove at a mean temperature for 8-10 minutes.
5. Serve hot in the casserole.