1. For starters, sprinkle salt and pepper inside the turkey.
2. Now, stuff with spinach, chopped nuts, grated lemon and Edam cheese.
3. Next, roll the breast, around itself, wrap bacon around it and tie with cooking twine.
4. At this point, turn on the stove and set on it a roomy high-sided casserole.
5. Time to pour in extra virgin olive oil, a garlic clove, sage and rosemary.
6. Allow the ingredients to blend well on medium heat, then lay the breast on the flavorful mix.
7. At this point, brown meat on all sides, pour white wine and let evaporate, then add salt and pepper, and cover.
8. Now, cook over medium heat for about 50 minutes leaving the casserole uncovered for the last 10 minutes.