1. Let’s begin with slicing the loin, removing any fatty parts. Then, chop a few rosemary and sage leaves.
2. At this point, pat each slice a little, add salt and pepper, sprinkle with chopped herbs, put a piece of leek in the middle and roll.
3. Wrap each roll in a slice of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
4. Then, place the pan on the stove.
5. Next up, add the lightly crushed garlic, a few leaves of sage and rosemary, and heat.
6. Time to add the roulades and let them brown well on all sides, seasoning them with salt and pepper.
7. Then, add white wine, let half of it evaporate, pour some water and continue cooking for 10 minutes, with the lid on. Serve hot.