1. To begin with, clean the vegetables: peel carrots and potatoes, remove leaves from the celery, as well as the roots and green parts of the leek.
2. Now, put 3 liters of water in a pot and place it on the stove, adding to it salt, vegetables, pepper and herbs.
3. Then, bring water to a boil and boil for about ten minutes.
4. Next, let’s add the tenderloin tied with cooking twice, and simmer for 10-15 minutes; the meat should be pink in the middle.
5. Finally, serve the sliced tenderloin with chopped vegetables topped with sauce.