1. For starters, eliminate the tough outer leaves of the artichokes and clean the inside using the tip of a knife to remove the fuzzy choke and fuzz at the bottom.
2. It’s now time to prepare the filling: remove the crusts and mince the bread in a blender along with cheese, exfoliated thyme, parsley and mint.
3. At this point, stuff the artichokes pressing firmly to compact the filling.
4. Turn on the stove and set a roomy casserole on the fire.
5. Time to add a few spoonfuls of extra virgin olive oil, garlic clove and a few sprigs of thyme: also position the artichokes to ensure that the filling does not come out during cooking.
6. Now add salt and pepper and cook on medium-low heat for 1 hours, stirring on all sides with the lid.
7. If necessary, add a ladle of water to help artichoke cook. Serve piping hot.