1. For starters, remove the tips from the zucchini, wash and cut them into sticks.
2. Time to turn on the hot plate on and place a large skillet on it.
3. Add butter, olive oil, garlic clove and half the mint chopped with a knife: cook for few minutes, then add pine nuts and zucchini.
4. Next up, cook on medium heat without lid, stirring often for about 20 minutes, then, add salt and pepper, and dices dried tomatoes.
5. Mix sugar with vinegar and pour over zucchini: let the mixture evaporate and continue cooking for 10 additional minutes. Add salt, as needed, and serve warm.