1. Let’s start with peeling carrots and potatoes and cleaning the other vegetables.
2. Next, dice zucchini, potatoes and eggplant, slice carrots and cut peppers into little squares.
3. Turn the hot plate on and place a large skillet on it.
4. At this point, add a few tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, garlic, bay laurel, paprika and curry powder, and allow flavors to blend.
5. Add potatoes and peppers and cook for about 10 minutes.
6. Now, add carrots, zucchini and eggplant and cook for about 40 minutes.
7. Serve piping hot.