1. Peel the sweet potatoes and wash the courgettes
2. Use the dedicated tool to make zoodles from both vegetables and set aside.
3. Dice the beetroot in large cubes.
4. Brown the beetroot in a pan with 2 tablespoons of oil, marjoram and turmeric over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes.
5. Once cooked, blend until smooth and creamy and set aside.
6. Set the Chef Control function and place a pan with a little oil on the top left side of the Induction hob.
7. Add the zoodles and a pinch of salt, and brown for 2 minutes
8. Move the pan towards the lower part of the induction hob to continue cooking over a lower heat.
9. Pour the beetroot cream onto a serving plate, and place the zoodles on top.
10. Garnish with crushed hazelnuts and decorate with courgette flowers to serve.