1. Let’s start with removing the tips from the zucchini, wash and cut them in thin slices with a mandolin.
2. Now, cut the chicken into slices having the same thickness as the zucchini slices
3. Next, alternate chicken and zucchini slices.
4. At this point prepare the aromatic breading mix by blending breadcrumbs, chopped basil, parsley and marjoram.
5. Then, roll the zucchini slices to form roulades and skew 3 of them on each skewer.
6. Pass the skewers first in beaten egg and then in bread crumbs, making sure that the breading mix adheres well to them.
7. At this point, turn on the stove and set on it a roomy high-sided pan.
8. Pour a generous amount of peanut oil and bring it to a temperature of 180°.
9. Now, deep fry the skewers until they are golden brown and serve piping hot.